The Toyota Probox was introduced by Toyota in Japan in August 2002. It is a small wagon designed for commercial use as a delivery car, and closely related to the Toyota Succeed.
- Body type: Wagon
- Drive: Full 4WD or front wheel drive
- Transmission: 5 speed manual or automatic
- Displacement, 1298 cc
- Exterior dimensions (LxWxH), 4195 x 1690 x 1525 mm
- Interior dimensions (LxWxH), 1645 x 1405 x 1245 mm
- Wheel base, 2550 mm
- Engine type 2NZ-FE
- Chassis type NCP50V (2WD)
Now compare what a dealer sells this car for on a well known stock page (For privacy sake the dealers name has been deleted)
This price is FOB I assume.
Now compare this to results in the month of September from the auctions:
To find out what the FOB value of this is, add on 75,000yen. So the 96km grade 4 on the list above sold for 555,000yen (=480,000yen+75,000yen) . US $7115 for a much better quality vehicle and better kms.
So sign up for a free 2 week look into the auctions, the place where you will save hundreds of dollars!