Thank God it’s Friday! Today is Forklift Friday! I want to talk a little about forklifts today! Forklifts are essential to many businesses. There’s quite a few forklift companies out there. So which company is the best? Here are the top 5!
- Toyota Industries Corp. $8.78 billion. Longtime leader in the industry. (Japan)
- The KION Group. $5.924 billion. (Germany)
- The Jungheinrich Group. $4.25 billion.(Germany)
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. $3.7 billion. (Japan)
- Crown Equipment Corp. $2.9 billion (U.S.A)
As you can see the top 5 forklifts company consists of German, Japan and USA. Some might say that it doesn’t matter what brand you get but that is not true at all. You need to put into consideration of the following when buying a forklift.
- Load capacity.
- Lift height.
- Fuel type.
- Hand Pallet Jack (Lift Truck)
- Electric Pallet Jack (Lift Truck)
- Manual Stacker.
- Walk Behind Electric Pallet Stacker.
- Order Picker.
This is my personal opinion but if I were buying I would choose one that would have a better resale value. You never know when you will need to upgrade as your business grows. Or perhaps you might have to down grade. Either was you want to make sure you get the biggest return when you have to sell your forklift. Typically Chinese forklifts do not get the best return so I would recommend the forklifts mention at the top.
We at Provide Cars Ltd. help customers buy used forklifts at the Japanese auctions. Typically if you are buying 1.5 ton size forklifts we can fit 7 to 9 forklifts in one 40 foot high cube shipping container. Most forklift auctions are on Tuesdays and Thursday. If you are curious and have any questions let us know. You can get a nice forklift at a great price!