Provide Cars’ Japan Car Auction Terms of Trade
What are Terms of Trade?
The Japan car auction Terms of Trade are the conditions under which we do business with our customers. Basically, they are the details of the contract between our customers and us.
What makes Provide Cars different?
If you have been doing any research on Japanese car imports, you will have noticed that the vast majority of car exporters in Japan have very scant or non-existent Terms and Conditions (which we call Terms of Trade).
At Provide Cars, we think that this is a bad idea and believe it is best for us and our customers if we make everything clear from the start.
After all, you (and we) want to know things like:
- Who will do what, and by what time?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
- Which of us is responsible in different situations?
- What is the extent of our responsibilities to each other?
These are important issues that you do not want to be trying to figure out with your supplier later when something unexpected happens!
We want you to feel completely secure when doing business with us: We want you to know exactly where you stand with Provide Cars.
Where can I get these Terms of Trade?
You can download a PDF of terms_of_trade here. Save this document on your computer and print it off for referring to later.
What if I have questions?
If you have specific questions about the Terms of Trade, or any other aspect of buy cars from the Japanese car auctions through us, please contact us here.
Your Terms of Trade seem fine. How can I start buying?
Getting started is a very easy 4-step process:
- Get access now.
- We will send you the bank account details for our account to send the surety (fully refundable) deposit of 100,000 Yen.
- As soon as the deposit arrives, we will confirm with you and accept any of your bids as real.
- You can start bidding and we will guide you through the process, giving you advice along the way as needed.
If you think you may be interested in buying cars from the Japanese car auctions, but want to explore more first, please take our online auction service for a test drive: